Our dates for the Spring 2013 Try-Out Cycle are as follows. (They can also be found on our Calendar, from which you can add these dates to your own Google calendar with just a couple of clicks!) If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Chair, Alex Halbritter.
Sunday, Jan. 27 to Wednesday, Jan. 30: Information Sessions
- There’s no need to attend more than one; the information shared will be the same at each.
- Sun 1/27 5pm – Minor 125
- Mon 1/28 6pm – Wilson 301
- Tue 1/29 6pm – Clark 107
- Tue 1/29 8pm – Physics 204
- Wed 1/30 7pm – Clark 107
Thursday, Jan. 31: Trial Tour Sign-Ups (in Pavilion 8)
- Feel free to sign-up to give a Trial Tour whether you attended an information session or not!
- Thu 1/31 – 5pm to 8pm
If you can’t make it Thursday night, you can email our Outreach Co-Chair Maggie Turner to see what open slots there are for you!
Sunday, Feb. 3 to Friday, Feb. 8: Trial Tours
- IMPORTANT!!!! If you need to cancel or reschedule your trial tour please LET US KNOW ASAP by calling the Guide Office at (434) 924-3239 or emailing the Outreach Co-Chair Maggie Turner.
Friday, Feb. 8 – 10 PM: List of 65 Interviewees Posted
Saturday, Feb. 9 – Noon: Mandatory Scheduling Meeting for Interviewees (Location TBA)
Sunday, Feb. 10 to Thursday, Feb. 14: Interviews
Friday, Feb. 15 – 8 AM: Final List Posted of those selected to the Guide Service.
Friday, Feb. 15 – 7 PM: Mandatory Scheduling Meeting for New Guides
- Please be sure to reserve the full evening, as the schedule for your training semester will be set at this meeting.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter so that you’ll be the first to know when new information is available.